1. Abd-Elmoniem KZ, Ramos N, Yazdani SK, Ghanem AM, Holland SM, Freeman AF, Gharib AMl. Coronary atherosclerosis and dilation in hyper IgE syndrome patients: Depiction by magnetic resonance vessel wall imaging and pathological correlation. Atherosclerosis. 2017 Jan 19;258:20–5.
2. Afshari A, Nguyen L, Kahn SA, Summitt B. 2.5% mafenide acetate: A cost-effective alternative to the 5% solution for burn wounds. Journal of Burn Care & Research. 2017 Feb 1;38(1):e42–7.
3. Ahmad A, Azim S, Zubair H, Khan MA, Singh S, Carter JE, Rocconi RP, Singh, APl. Epigenetic basis of cancer health disparities: Looking beyond genetic differences. Biochim Biophysical Acta. 2017 Jan 17;1868(1):16–28.
5. Alvarez DF, Housley N, Koloteva A, Zhou C, O’Donnell K, Audia JP. Caspase-1 activation protects lung endothelial barrier function during infection-induced stress. American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology. 2016;55(4):500–10.
6. Andrikopoulou E, Lloyd S, Hage F, Lloyd SG, Hage FG. Ventricular tachycardia during regadenoson SPECT myocardial perfusion imaging. Journal of Nuclear Cardiology. 2016 Dec;23(6):1518–20.
7. Aquino P, Honda B, Jaini S, Lyubetskaya A, Hosur K, Chiu JG, Ekladious I, Hu D, Jin L, Sayeg MK, Stettner AI Wang J, Wong BG, Wong WS, Alexander SL, Ba C, Bensussen SI, Bernstein DB, Braff D, Cha S, Cheng DI, Cho JW, Chou K, Chuang J, Gastler DE, Grasso DJ, Greifenberger JS, Guo C, Hawes AK, Israni DV, Jain SR, Kim J, Lei J, Li H, Li D, Li Q, Mancuso CP, Mao N, Masud SF, Meisel CL, Mi J, Nykyforchyn CS, Park M, Peterson HM, Ramirez AK, Reynolds DS, Rim NG, Saffie JC, Su H, Su WR, Su Y, Sun M, Thommes MM, Tu T, Varongchayakul N, Wagner TE, Weinberg BH, Yang R, Yaroslavsky A, Yoon C, Zhao Y, Zollinger AJ, Stringer AM, Foster JW, Wade J, Raman S, Broude N, Wong WW, Galagan JE.Coordinated regulation of acid resistance in Escherichia coli. BMC Systems Biology. 2017 Jan 6;11(1):1.
8. Atchaneeyasakul K, Tipirneni A, Gloria S, Berry AC, Shah K, Yavagal DR. Osmotic demyelination syndrome: plasmapheresis versus intravenous immunoglobulin? Internal and Emergency Medicine. 2017;12(1):123–6.
9. Averett C, Bhardwaj A, Arora S, Srivastava SK, Khan MA, Ahmad A, Singh S< Carter JE, Khushman M, Singh AP. Honokiol suppresses pancreatic tumor growth, metastasis and desmoplasia by interfering with tumor-stromal cross-talk. Carcinogenesis. 2016 Sep 8; 37(11): 1052-1061.
10. Barousse P, Saper M, Meijer K, Roth C, Andrews JR. Valgus extension overload: Arthroscopic decompression in the supine-suspended position. Arthrosc opy Techniques. 2016 Aug;5(4):e845–50.
11. Bell TR, Langhinrichsen-Rohling J, Varner SJ. Posttraumatic adaptation after the deepwater horizon oil spill: The unique role of coping and oil contact on community members’ stress. Current Psychology. 2016: epub ahead of print.
12. Bhardwaj A, Srivastava SK, Khan MA, Prajapati VK, Singh S, Carter JE, Singh AP. Racial disparities in prostate cancer: a molecular perspective. Frontiers in Bioscience (Landmark edition) . 2017 Jan 1;22:772–82.
13. Bigarella CL, Li J, Rimmelé P, Liang R, Sobol RW, Ghaffari S. FOXO3 is essential for protecting hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells from oxidative DNA damage. The Journal of Biological Chemistry . 2016 Dec 19; epub ahead of print.
14. Blair LA, Haven AK, Bauer NN. Circulating microparticles in severe pulmonary arterial hypertension increase intercellular adhesion molecule-1 expression selectively in pulmonary artery endothelium. . Respiratory Research. 2016 Oct 20;17(1):133.
15. Boone SD, Brausch AM. Physical activity, exercise motivations, depression, and nonsuicidal self-injury in youth. Suicide & Life-Threatening Behavior. 2016 Oct;46(5):625–33.
16. Bosetti F, Galis ZS, Bynoe MS, Charette M, Cipolla MJ, Del Zoppo GJ, Gould D, Hatsukami TS, Jones TL, Koenig JI, Lutty GA, Maric-Bilkan C, Stevens T, Tolunay HE, Koroshetz W, “Small Blood Vessels: Big Health Problems” Workshop Participants. “Small blood vessels: Big health Problems?”: scientific recommendations of the National Institutes of Health workshop. Journal of the American Heart Association. 2016 Nov 4;5(11).
17. Bowen RC, Hahn AW, Butler TW, Khong HT. Complete response to azacitidine priming and nab-paclitaxel in non-Hodgkin lymphoma resistant to biochemotherapy. Molecular and Clinical Oncology. 2017 Jan;6(1):122–4.
18. Braganza A, Li J, Zeng X, Yates NA, Dey NB, Andrews J, Clark J, Zamani L, Wang XH, St Croix C, O'Sullivan R, Garcia-Exposito L, Brodsky JL, Sobol RW. UBE3B is a calmodulin-regulated, mitochondrion-associated E3 ubiquitin ligase. The Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2017 Feb 10;292(6):2470–84.
19. Brait M, Banerjee M, Maldonado L, Ooki A, Loyo M, Guida E, Izumchenko E, Mangold L, Humphreys E, Rosenbaum E, Partin A, Sidransky D, Hoque MO. Promoter methylation of MCAM, ERα and ERβ in serum of early stage prostate cancer patients. Oncotarget. 2017 28; epub ahead of print.
20. Brown TA, Jackson BA, Bythell BJ, Stenson AC. Benefits of multidimensional fractionation for the study and characterization of natural organic matter. Journal of Chromatography. A . 2016 Oct 28;1470:84–96.
21. Buckner EB, Haji Berwary AA. Refugee camps: part 1. child protection...Arshed Ameen Haji Berwa. CompassPoint. 2016 Mar;26(1):18–22.
22. Burnham JM, Kim DC, Kamineni S. Midshaft clavicle fractures: A critical review. Orthopedics. 2016 Oct 9;39(5):e814–21.
23. Butts CC, Bose K, Frotan MA, Hodge J, Gulati S. Controlling intraoperative hemorrhage during burn surgery: A prospective, randomized trial comparing NuStat(®) hemostatic dressing to the historic standard of care. Burns. 2016 Sep 19; epub ahead of print.
24. Carlson CR, Uriu-Adams JY, Chambers CD, Yevtushok L, Zymak-Zakutnya N, Chan PH, Schafer JJ, Wertelecki W, Keen CL. Vitamin D deficiency in pregnant Ukrainian women: Effects of alcohol consumption on vitamin D status. Journal of the American College of Nutrition. 2017 Jan;36(1):44–56.
25. Cash BD, Lacy BE, Schoenfeld PS, Dove LS, Covington PS. Safety of eluxadoline in patients with irritable bowel syndrome with diarrhea. The American Journal of Gastroenterology. 2017 Feb;112(2):365–74.
26. Cash BD. Eluxadoline: a promising therapy that raises many questions. Translational Gastroenterology and Hepatology. 2016;1:76.
27. Cash BD. Board review vignette: Segmental colitis associated with diverticulosis. The American Journal of Gastroenterology. 2016 Dec;111(12):1675–6.
28. Christensen A, Martin GDA. Identification and bioactive potential of marine microorganisms from selected Florida coastal areas. Microbiologyopen. 2017 Jan 26; epub ahead of print.
29. Chua J, Senft JL, Lockett SJ, Brett PJ, Burtnick MN, DeShazer D, Friedlander AM. pH alkalinization by chloroquine suppresses pathogenic burkholderia type 6 secretion system 1 and multinucleated giant cells. Infection and Immunity. 2017 Jan;85(1).
30. Chung WJ, Goeckeler-Fried JL, Havasi V, Chiang A, Rowe SM, Plyler ZE, Hong JS, Mazur M, Piazza GA, Keeton AB, White EL, Rasmussen L, Weissman AM, Denny RA, Brodsky JL, Sorscher EJ. Increasing the endoplasmic reticulum pool of the F508del allele of the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator leads to greater folding correction by small molecule therapeutics. PLoS ONE. 2016;11(10):e0163615.
31. Clark DW, Palle K. Aldehyde dehydrogenases in cancer stem cells: potential as therapeutic targets. Annals of Translational Medicine. 2016 Dec;4(24):518.
32. Cloyd JM, Tran Cao HS, Petzel MQB, Denbo JW, Parker NH, Nogueras-González GM, Liles JS, Kim MP, Lee JE, Vauthey JN, Aloia TA, Fleming JB, Katz MH. Impact of pancreatectomy on long-term patient-reported symptoms and quality of life in recurrence-free survivors of pancreatic and periampullary neoplasms. Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2017 Feb;115(2):144–50.
33. Cohen AL, Ray A, Van Brocklin M, Burnett DM, Bowen RC, Dyess DL, Butler TW, Dumlao T, Khong HT. A phase I trial of azacitidine and nanoparticle albumin bound paclitaxel in patients with advanced or metastatic solid tumors. Oncotarget. 2016 26; epub ahead of print.
34. Currier JM, McDermott RC, Sims BM. Patterns of help-seeking in a national sample of student veterans: a matched control group investigation. General Hospital Psychiatry. 2016 Dec;43:58–62.
35. Curtis JR, Xie F, Mackey D, Gerber N, Bharat A, Beukelman T, Saag KG, Chen L, Nowell B, Ginsberg S . Patient’s experience with subcutaneous and oral methotrexate for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. 2016 Sep 26;17:1–11.
36. Daniel CL, Gilreath K, Keyes D. Colorectal cancer disparities beyond biology: Screening, treatment, access. Frontiers in Bioscience (Landmark edition). 2017 Jan 1;22:465–78.
37. Daniel CL, Hay JL, Welles BF, Geller AC. The urgent need to ban youth indoor tanning: evidence from college undergraduates. Translational Behavioral Medicine. 2017 Jan 31; epub ahead of print.
38. Darbin O, Gubler C, Naritoku D, Dees D, Martino A, Adams E. Parkinsonian balance deficits
39. Das S, Jackson WP, Prasain JK, Hanna A, Bailey SK, Tucker JA, Bae S, Wilson LS, Samant RS, Barnes S, Shevde LA. Loss of Merlin induces metabolomic adaptation that engages dependence on Hedgehog signaling. Scientific Reports. 2017 Jan 23;7:40773.
40. Day JM, Dale RB, Kennedy E. Home exercises versus on-site rehabilitation in the management of lateral elbow tendinopathy: A critically appraised topic. Journal of Sport Rehabilitation. 2016 Sep 26;1–13.
41. Dean M, Lassak A, Wilk A, Zapata A, Marrero L, Molina P, Reiss K. Acute ethanol increases IGF-I-induced phosphorylation of ERKs by enhancing recruitment of p52-Shc to the Grb2/Shc complex. Journal of Cellular Physiology. 2016 Sep 8; epub ahead of print.
42. Del S, Cordina SM. Infantile intracranial aneurysm of the superior cerebellar artery. Journal of NeuroInterventional Surgery. 2016;8(12):e50.
43. Deshmukh SK, Azim S, Ahmad A, Zubair H, Tyagi N, Srivastava SK, Bhardwaj A, Singh S, Rocconi RP, Singh AP. Biological basis of cancer health disparities: Resources and challenges for research. American Journal of Cancer Research . 2017;7(1):1–12.
44. Driscoll EB, Maleki AH, Jahromi L, Hermecz BN, Nelson LE, Vetter IL, Evenhuis S, Riesenberg LA. Regional anesthesia or patient-controlled analgesia and compartment syndrome in orthopedic surgical procedures: a systematic review. Local and Regional Anesthesia. 2016;9:65–81.
45. Dugarte A, Bharwani S, Yoo HJ, Boiwka AV, Yu CC, Bajwa NS, Toy JO, Tang JE, Ahn U, Ahn N. Calcaneocuboid joint arthritis of the midfoot precedes tibiotalar joint arthritis. Orthopedics. 2016;39(6):e1112–6.
46. Emerson T, Williams K, Gordon M. Physical health screening for patients with severe mental illness. Mental Health Practice. 2016 Sep; 20(1):21–5.
47. Erdlitz K, Williams S, Buckner E. Perspectives worth sharing transcending transgender: Camps for gender minority youth. CompassPoint. 2016 Sep;26(3):20–2.
48. Eroglu E, Singh A, Bawage S, Tiwari PM, Vig K, Pillai SR, Dennis VA, Singh SR. Immunogenicity of RSV F DNA Vaccine in BALB/c Mice Advances in Virology. 2016;2016:7971847.
49. Farhan M, Oves M, Chibber S, Hadi SM, Ahmad A. Mobilization of Nuclear Copper by Green Tea Polyphenol Epicatechin-3-Gallate and Subsequent Prooxidant Breakage of Cellular DNA: Implications for Cancer Chemotherapy. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2016 Dec 26;18(1).
50. Fedok FG, Mittelman H. Augmenting the prejowl: Deciding between fat, fillers, and implants. Facial Plastic Surgery. 2016;32(5):513–9.
51. Fedok FG. Worldwide Perspectives in Facial Plastic Surgery. Facial Plastic Surgery. 2016;32(6):585–6.
52. Ferdousy F, Caesar Williams C, Sherman B, Fouty B, Vu M. Where Is the Storm Coming From: A Case of Thyroid Storm Secondary to Ipilimumab. CHEST. 2016 Oct 2;150:379A–379A.
53. Flagge AG, Estis JM, Moore RE. Short-Term Memory Performance in 7- and 8-Year-Old Children: The Relationship Between Phonological and Pitch Processing. Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research : JSLHR. 2016 Oct 1;59(5):1208–17.
54. Fouquerel E, Lormand J, Bose A, Lee H-T, Kim GS, Li J, Sobol RW, Freudenthal BD, Myong S, Opresko PL. Oxidative guanine base damage regulates human telomerase activity. Nature Structural & Molecular Biology. 2016 Dec;23(12):1092–100.
55. Gairhe S, Joshi SR, Bastola MM, McLendon JM, Oka M, Fagan KA, McMurtry IF . Sphingosine-1-phosphate is involved in the occlusive arteriopathy of pulmonary arterial hypertension. Pulmonary Circulation. 2016 Sep;6(3):369–80.
56. Gassman NR. Induction of oxidative stress by bisphenol A and its pleiotropic effects. Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis. 2017 Feb 9; epub ahead of print.
57. Harris S. Reducing 30-day readmissions for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. MEDSURG Nursing. 2016 Dec 11;25(6):403–22.
58. Hausenloy DJ, Barrabes JA, Bøtker HE, Davidson SM, Di Lisa F, Downey J, Engstrom T, Ferdinandy P, Carbrera-Fuentes HA, Heusch G, Ibanez B, Iliodromitis EK, Inserte J, Jennings R, Kalia N, Kharbanda R, Lecour S, Marber M, Miura T, Ovize M, Perez-Pinzon MA, Piper HM, Przyklenk K, Schmidt MR, Redington A, Ruiz-Meana M, Vilahur G, Vinten-Johansen J, Yellon DM, Garcia-Dorado D. Ischaemic conditioning and targeting reperfusion injury: a 30 year voyage of discovery. Basic Research in Cardiology. 2016 Nov;111(6):70.
59. Helgren TR, Chen C, Wangtrakuldee P, Edwards TE, Staker BL, Abendroth J, Sankaran B, Housley NA, Myler PJ, Audia JP, Horn JR, Hagen TJ. Rickettsia prowazekii methionine aminopeptidase as a promising target for the development of antibacterial agents. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry. 2017 Feb 1;25(3):813–24.
60. Holliday N, Baker S. Intrasphincteric botulinum toxin injections to treat achalasia diagnosed in pregnancy: A case report. Journal of Reproductive Medicine. 2016;61(6):615–7.
61. Holt C, Dearmon V, Lawrence SM, Lewis CL, Skotzko CE. Implementing an alcohol withdrawal protocol: A quality improvement project. Journal of Nursing Care Quality. 2016 Oct 26; epub ahead of print.
62. Howard MC, Jacobs RR. The multiphase optimization strategy (MOST) and the sequential multiple assignment randomized trial (SMART): two novel evaluation methods for developing optimal training programs. Journal of Organizational Behavior. 2016;37(8):1246–70.
63. Howard MC. A meta-analysis and systematic literature review of virtual reality rehabilitation programs. Computers in Human Behavior. 2017;70:317–27.
64. Huang T, Alvarez AA, Pangeni RP, M Horbinski C, Lu S, Kim S-H, James CD, J Raizer J, A Kessler J, Brenann CW, Sulman EP, Finocchiaro G, Tan M, Nishikawa R, Lu X, Nakano I, Hu B, Cheng SY. A regulatory circuit of miR-125b/miR-20b and Wnt signalling controls glioblastoma phenotypes through FZD6-modulated pathways. Nature Communications. 2016 Oct 4;7:12885.
65. Huey T, McMullan T. When to send your campers to the ER. CompassPoint. 2016 Jun;26(2):3–7.
66. Icenogle M, Eastburn S, Arrieta M. Katrina’s legacy: Processes for patient disaster preparation have improved but important gaps remain. Am J Med Sci. 2016 Nov;352(5):455–65.
67. Jarasvaraparn C, Tanpowpong P, Lertudomphonwanit C, Treepongkaruna S. Short article: Etiologic profile and endoscopic findings in immunocompromised children and adolescents with gastrointestinal bleeding. European Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology. 2016 Nov;28(11):1293–7.
68. Jin-Tae Han, Jung-Hoon Lee, Fell DW. Kinematic head and trunk strategies used by hemiplegic stroke patients crossing over obstacles of different heights. Journal of Physical Therapy Science. 2017 Jan;29(1):109–11.
69. Johnson P, Gilman A, Lintner A, Buckner E. Nurse-driven catheter-associated urinary tract infection reduction process and protocol. Critical Care Nursing Quarterly. 2016 Oct;39(4):352–62.
70. Jollett E, Huffman PC. Evidence-basedguideline for when to transfuse neonates and how to feed with the transfusion. Neonatal News. 2016 Dec 11;35(6):353–7.
71. Joshi SR, Lakhkar A, Dhagia V, Zias AL, Soldatos V, Oshima K, Jiang H, Gotlinger K, Capdevila JH, Schwartzman ML, McMurtry IF, Gupte SA. Cyp2c44 gene disruption exacerbated pulmonary hypertension and heart failure infemale but not male mice. Pulmonary Circulation. 2016 Sep;6(3):360–8.
72. Kable JA, Coles CD, Jones KL, Yevtushok L, Kulikovsky Y, Wertelecki W, Chambers CD, CIFASD. Cardiac orienting responses differentiate the impact of prenatal alcohol exposure in Ukrainian toddlers. Alcoholism, Clinical and Experimental Research. 2016 Nov;40(11):2377–84.
73. Kahn SA, Palmieri TL, Sen S, Woods J, Gunter OL. Factors implicated in safety-related firefighter fatalities. Journal of Burn Care & Research : official publication of the American Burn Association. 2017 Feb;38(1):e83–8.
74. Karalis DG, Hill AN, Clifton S, Wild RA. Therisks of statin use in pregnancy: A systematic review. Journal of Clinical Lipidology. 2016 Oct;10(5):1081–90.
75. Keeton AB, Salter EA, Piazza GA. The RAS-effector interaction as a drug target. Cancer Research. 2017 Jan 15;77(2):221–6.
76. Kioko E, Williams K, Newhouse B. Improving metabolic syndrome screening on patients on second generation antipsychotic medication. Archives of Psychiatric Nursing. 2016 Dec;30(6):671–7.
77. Koenig HG, Boucher NA, Oliver RJP, Youssef N, Mooney SR, Currier JM, Pearce M. Rationalefor spiritually oriented cognitive processing therapy for moral injury in active duty military and veterans with posttraumatic stress disorder. J Nerv Ment Dis. 2017 Feb;205(2):147–53.
78. Kozhukhar N, Spadafora D, Fayzulin R, Shokolenko IN, Alexeyev M. The efficiency of the translesion synthesis across abasic sites by mitochondrial DNA polymerase is low in mitochondria of 3T3 cells. Mitochondrial DNA Part A: DNA Mapping, Sequencing, and Analysis. 2016;27(6):4390–6.
79. Kumar M, Cash BD. Screening and surveillance of colorectal cancer using CT colonography. Current Treatment Options in Gastroenterology. 2017 Jan 27;
80. Kurian AG, Currier JM, Rojas-Flores L, Herrera S, Foster JD. Meaning, perceived growth, and posttraumatic stress among teachers in El Salvador: Assessing the impact of daily spiritual experiences. Psychology of Religion and Spirituality. 2016;8(4):289–97.
81. Lagunas AM, Hall HR. Improving pain management in neonates exposed to intravenous insertions: A quality improvement initiative. Journal of Neonatal Nursing. 2016 Dec;22(6):277–83.
82. Langham JV, O’Brien RA, Davis JH, West KN. Solubility of CO2 and N2O in an imidazolium-based lipidic ionic liquid. The Journal of Physical Chemistry. B. 2016 Oct 13;120(40):10524–30.
83. Langhinrichsen-Rohling J, Thompson K, Selwyn C, Finnegan H, Misra T. Maladaptive schemas mediate poor parental attachment and suicidality in college students. Death Studies. 2017 Jan 12; epub ahead of print.
84. Leavesley SJ, Walters M, Lopez C, Baker T, Favreau PF, Rich TC, Rider PF, Boudreaux CW . Hyperspectral imaging fluorescence excitation scanning for colon cancer detection. Journal of Biomedical Optics. 2016 Oct 1;21(10):104003.
85. LeCompte MT, Rae L, Kahn SA. A survey of the use of propranolol in burn centers: Who, what, when, why. Burns. 2017;43(1):121–6.
86. Lee H, Sim H, Lee E, Choi D. Disfluency characteristics of children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder symptoms. Journal of Communication Disorders. 2016 Dec 21; epub ahead of print
87. Lee JY, Linge HM, Ochani K, Lin K, Miller EJ. Regulation of angiopoietin-2 secretion from human pulmonary microvascular endothelial cells. Experimental Lung Research. 2016 Sep;42(7):335–45.
88. Lee Y-L, Obiako B, Gorodnya OM, Ruchko MV, Kuck JL, Pastukh VM, Wilson GL, Simmons JD, Gillespie MN . Mitochondrial DNA damage initiates acute lung injury and multi-organ system failure evoked in rats by intra-tracheal pseudomonas aeruginosa. Shock. 2017 Jan 25; epub ahead of print.
89. Lee Y-LL, Sims KD, Butts CC, Frotan MA, Kahn S, Brevard SB, Simmons, JD. The combination of SAT and SBT protocols may help reduce the incidence of ventilator-associated pneumonia in the burn intensive care unit. Journal of Burn Care and Research. 2016; epub ahead of print.
90. Lembo A, Pimentel M, Rao SS, Schoenfeld P, Cash B, Weinstock LB, Paterson C, Bortey E, Forbes WP. Repeat treatment with rifaximin is safe and effective in patients with diarrhea-predominant irritable bowel syndrome. Gastroenterology. 2016 Dec;151(6):1113–21.
91. Lemley T. Virtual embedded librarianship program: a personal view. Journal of the Medical Library Association. 2016 Jul;104(3):232–4.
92. Levant RF, McDermott RC, Hewitt AA, Alto KM, Harris KT. Confirmatory factor analytic investigation of variance composition, gender invariance, and validity of the male role norms inventory-adolescent-revised (MRNI-A-r). Journal of Counseling Psychology. 2016 Oct;63(5):546–56.
93. Li M, Li Y, Weeks O, Mijatovic V, Teumer A, Huffman JE, et al. SOS2 and ACP1 loci identified through large-scale exome chip analysis regulate kidney development and function. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology : JASN. 2016 Dec 5; epub ahead of print.
94. Lighthall JG, Fedok FG. Treating scars of the chin and perioral region. Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics of North America. 2017 Feb;25(1):55–71.
95. Liu Z, Smith KR, Khong HT, Huang J, Ahn E-YE, Zhou M, Tan M. miR-125b regulates differentiation and metabolic reprogramming of T cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia by directly targeting A20. Oncotarget. 2016 Nov 29;7(48):78667–79.
96. Luo Y, Wang X, Niu W, Wang H, Wen Q, Fan S, Zhao R. Li Z, Xiong W, Peng, S, Zeng Z, Li, X, Li, G, Tan M, Zhou M. Elevated microRNA-125b levels predict a worse prognosis in HER2-positive breast cancer patients. Oncology Letters. 2017;13(2):867–74.
97. Malik A, Harlan T, Cobb J. Stop. Think. Delirium! A quality improvement initiative to explore utilising . Journal of Clinical Nursing. 2016 Nov;25(21/22):3400–8.
98. Mardis M, Davis J, Benningfield B, Elliott C, Youngstrom M, Nelson B, Justice EM, Riesenberg LA.. Shift-to-shift handoff effects on patient safety and outcomes: A systematic review. American Journal of Medical Quality. 2017;32(1):34–42.
99. Mesa DA, Kable JA, Coles CD, Jones KL, Yevtushok L, Kulikovsky Y, Wertelecki W, Coleman TP, Chambers CD, CIFASD. The use of cardiac orienting responses as an early and scalable biomarker of alcohol-related neurodevelopmental impairment. Alcoholism, Clinical and Experimental Research. 2017 Jan;41(1):128–38.
100. Minchew LA, Morgan CL. An innovative strategy for enhancing advanced practice nursing students’ interview skills. Journal of Nursing Education. 2016;55(11):663–4.
101. Minchew LA. Christian Nursing 101. What is your life song? Journal of Christian Nursing. 2017 Jan;34(1):10–10.
102. Montag AC, Hull AD, Yevtushok L, Zymak-Zakutnya N, Sosyniuk Z, Dolhov V, Jones KL, Wertelecki W, Chambers CD, CIFASD. Second-trimester ultrasound as a tool for early detection of fetal alcohol spectrum disorders. Alcoholism, Clinical and Experimental Research. 2016 Nov;40(11):2418–25.
103. Moretti A, Li J, Donini S, Sobol RW, Rizzi M, Garavaglia S. Crystal structure of human aldehyde dehydrogenase 1A3 complexed with NAD(+) and retinoic acid. Scientific Reports. 2016 Oct 19;6:35710.
104. Nakshabendi R, Berry AC, Torres-Miranda D, LaBarbera FD, Kanar O, Nakshabandi A, Nakshabedni I. Primary histoplasma capsulatum enterocolitis mimicking peptic and inflammatory bowel disease. Case Reports in Gastrointestinal Medicine. 2016;2016:7139573.
105. Nan H, Zhang C, O’Brien RA, Benchea A, Davis JH Jr, Anderson JL. Lipidic ionic liquid stationary phases for the separation of aliphatic hydrocarbons by comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography. Journal of Chromatography A. 2017;1481:127–36.
106. Naylor PD, Labbé EE. Exploring the effects of group therapy for the visually impaired. British Journal of Visual Impairment. 2017 Jan;35(1):18–28.
107. Nguyen L, Afshari A, Kahn SA, McGrane S, Summitt B. Utility and outcomes of hydroxocobalamin use in smoke inhalation patients. Burns. 2017;43(1):107–13.
108. Nualnoi T, Kirosingh A, Pandit SG, Thorkildson P, Brett PJ, Burtnick MN, AuCoin DP. In vivo distribution and clearance of purified capsular polysaccharide from burkholderia pseudomallei in a murine model. PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases. 2016 Dec;10(12):e0005217.
109. Nualnoi T, Norris MH, Tuanyok A, Brett PJ, Burtnick MN, Keim PS, Settles EW, Allender CJ, AuCoin DP. Development of immunoassays for burkholderia pseudomallei typical and atypical lipopolysaccharide strain typing. The American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene. 2017 Feb 8;96(2):358–67.
110. Ochoa JG, Rusyniak WG. Description of ictal HFO mapping in patients with both temporal and extratemporal seizure focus. Neurology Research International. 2016;2016:5380907.
111. Ohman KA, Liu J, Linehan DC, Tan MC, Tan BR, Fields RC,, Strasberg SM, Hawkins WG. Interferon-based chemoradiation followed by gemcitabine for resected pancreatic adenocarcinoma: long-term follow-up. HPB : the official journal of the International Hepato Pancreato Biliary Association. 2017 Feb 2; epub ahead of print.
112. Oka M, McMurtry IF, Oshima K. How does pulmonary endarterectomy cure CTEPH: A clue to cure PAH? Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol. 2016 Sep 2;ajplung.00288.2016.
113. Oyama S, Waldhelm AG, Sosa AR, Patel RR, Kalinowski DL. Trunk muscle function deficit in youth baseball pitchers with excessive contralateral trunk tilt during pitching. Clinical journal of sport medicine : official journal of the Canadian Academy of Sport Medicine. 2016 Oct 6; epub ahead of print.
114. Pannucci CJ, Rocconi RP. The limited utility of currently available venous thromboembolism risk assessment tools in gynecologic oncology patients. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016 Nov;215(5):673–4.
115. Patel GK, Khan MA, Bhardwaj A, Srivastava SK, Zubair H, Patton MC, Singh S , Khushman M, Singh AP. Exosomes confer chemoresistance to pancreatic cancer cells by promoting ROS detoxification and miR-155-mediated suppression of key gemcitabine-metabolising enzyme, DCK. British Journal of Cancer. 2017 Feb 2; epub ahead of print
116. Patterson SB, Beckett AR, Lintner A, Leahey C, Greer A, Brevard SB, Simmons JD, Kahn SA.. A novel classification system for injuries after electronic cigarette explosions. Journal of Burn Care & Research : official publication of the American Burn Association. 2017 Feb;38(1):e95–100.
117. Payne I, Grimm LM. Functional disorders of constipation: Paradoxical puborectalis contraction and increased perineal descent. Clinics in Colon and RectalSurgery. 2017 Feb;30(1):22–9.
118. Perrigo TL, Williams KA. Implementation of an evidence based guideline for assessment and documentation of the civil commitment process. Community Mental Health Journal. 2016;52(8):1033–6.
119. Pitukweerakul S, Prachuapthunyachart S. Bilateral nephrocalcinosis in primary distal renal tubular acidosis. JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2016 Oct;31(10):1261–1261.
120. Plumley BA, Martin KH, Borlee GI, Marlenee NL, Burtnick MN, Brett PJ, AuCoin DP, Bowen RA, Schweizer HP, Borlee BR. Thermoregulation of biofilm formation in Burkholderia pseudomallei is disrupted by mutation of a putative diguanylate cyclase. Journal of Bacteriology. 2016 Dec 12; epub ahead of print.
121. Post MD, Johnson K, Brissette MD, Conran RM, Domen RE, Hoffman RD, McCloskey CB, Raciti PM, Roberts CA, Rojiani AM, Tucker JA, Powell SZ. Employer expectations for newly trained pathologists...Report of a survey from the Graduate Medical Education Committee of the College of American Pathologists. Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine. 2017 Feb;141(2):193–202.
122. Prakash A, Moharana K, Wallace SS, Doublié S. Destabilization of the PCNA trimer mediated by its interaction with the NEIL1 DNA glycosylase. Nucleic Acids Research. 2016 Dec 19; epub ahead of print.
123. Prasain JK, Rajbhandari R, Keeton AB, Piazza GA, Barnes S. Metabolism and growth inhibitory activity of cranberry derived flavonoids in bladder cancer cells. Food & Function. 2016 Sep 14;7(9):4012–9.
124. Pruit B. Identifying idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. RT: The Journal for Respiratory Care Practitioners. 2016 Aug;29(8):21–3.
125. Pruitt B. E-cigarettes: Many questions, few solid answers. RT: The Journal for Respiratory Care Practitioners. 2016 Apr;29(4):18–21.
126. Pruitt B. Asthma and gastroesophageal reflux disease. RT: The Journal for Respiratory Care Practitioners. 2016 Oct;29(10):22–6.
127. Rashid J, Patel B, Nozik-Grayck E, McMurtry IF, Stenmark KR, Ahsan F. Inhaled sildenafil as an alternative to oral sildenafil in the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Journal of Controlled Release : official journal of the Controlled Release Society. 2017 Feb 6; epub ahead of print.
128. Reich J, Guo L, Hall J, Tran A, Weinberg J, Groshek J, Rowell TE, DiPalma JA, Farraye FA. . A survey of social media use and preferences in patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. 2016 Nov;22(11):2678–87.
129. Richards JK, Holden SL, Pugh SF. Published by the United States factors that influence collegiate student-athletes to transfer, consider transferring, sports academy or not transfer. Sport Journal. 2016 Oct;2–2.
130. Richards JR, Laurin EG, Bretz SW, Traylor BR, Panacek EA. Treatment of ethanol poisoning and associated hypoventilation with doxapram. American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2016 Nov;34(11):2253.e1-2253.e2.
131. Riley BH, Dearmon V, Mestas L, Buckner EB. Frontline nurse engagement and empowerment: Characteristics and processes for building leadership capacity. Nursing Administration Quarterly. 2016 Dec;40(4):325–33.
132. Rizk B. MyoSure reach tissue removal device for hysteroscopic myomectomy and adhesiolysis. Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology. 2016 Nov 2;23:S158–S158.
133. Rodríguez VM, Daniel CL, Welles BF, Geller AC, Hay JL. Friendly tanning: Young adults’ engagement with friends around indoor tanning. Journal of Behavioral Medicine. 2017 Feb 8; epub ahead of print.
134. Rossi EC, Kowalski LD, Scalici J, Cantrell L, Schuler K, Hanna RK, Method M, Ade M, Ivanova A, Boggess JF.. A comparison of sentinel lymph node biopsy to lymphadenectomy for endometrial cancer staging (FIRES trial): a multicentre, prospective, cohort study. The Lancet. Oncology. 2017 Jan 31; epub ahead print.
135. Rostas JW, Lively TB, Brevard SB, Simmons JD, Frotan MA, Gonzalez RP. Rib fractures and their association with solid organ injury: higher rib fractures have greater significance for solid organ injury screening. American Journal of Surgery. 2016 Aug 28; epub ahead of print.
136. Saki M, Prakash A. DNA damage related crosstalk between the nucleus and mitochondria. Free Radical Biology & Medicine. 2016 Nov 30; epub ahead of print.
137. Sawant A, Floyd AM, Dangeti M, Lei W, Sobol RW, Patrick SM. Differential role of base excision repair proteins in mediating cisplatin cytotoxicity. DNA Repair. 2017 Jan 11; epub ahead of print.
138. Scarritt ME, Pashos NC, Motherwell JM, Eagle ZR, Burkett BJ, Gregory AN, Mostany R, Weiss DJ, Alvarez DF, Bunnell BA . Re-endothelialization of rat lung scaffolds through passive, gravity-driven seeding of segment-specific pulmonary endothelial cells. Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine. 2016 Dec 12; epub ahead of print.
139. Schulze C, Koon-Magnin S. Gender, Sexual Orientation, and Rape Myth Acceptance: Preliminary Findings From a Sample of Primarily LGBQ-Identified Survey Respondents. Violence & Victims. 2017 Jan;32(1):159–80.
140. Serio-Melvin ML, Salinas J, Chung KK, Collins C, Graybill JC, Harrington DT, Herndon DN, Greenhalgh DG, Kramer GC, Lintner A, Mosier MJ, Nagpal A, Cancio LC. Burn shock and resuscitation: Proceedings of a symposium conducted at the Meeting of the American Burn Association, Chicago, IL, 21 April 2015. Journal of Burn Care & Research : official publication of the American Burn Association. 2017 Feb;38(1):e423–31.
141. Shokolenko IN, Alexeyev MF. Mitochondrial transcription in mammalian cells. Frontiers in Bioscience (Landmark edition). 2017 Jan 1;22:835–53.
142. Sievers CK, Zou LS, Pickhardt PJ, Matkowskyj KA, Albrecht DM, Clipson L, Bacher JW, Pooler BD, Moawad FJ, Cash BD, Reichelderfer M, Vo TN, Newton MA, Larget BR, Halberg RB. Subclonal diversity arises early even in small colorectal tumours and contributes to differential growth fates. Gut. 2016 Sep 8; epub ahead of print.
143. Simmons JD, Freno DR, Muscat CA, Obiako B, Lee Y-LL, Pastukh VM, Brevard SB, Gillespie MN. Mitochondrial DNA damage associated molecular patterns in ventilator-associated pneumonia: Prevention and reversal by intratracheal DNase I. The Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery. 2017 Jan;82(1):120–5.
144. Singleton CR, Baskin M, Levitan EB, Sen B, Affuso E, Affuso O. Farm-to-consumer retail outlet use, fruit and vegetable intake, and obesity status among WIC program participants in Alabama. American Journal of Health Behavior. 2016 Aug 7;40(4):446–54.
145. Slattery TJ, Yates M, Angele B. Interword and interletter spacing effects during reading revisited: Interactions with word and font characteristics. Journal of Experimental Psychology. Applied. 2016 Dec;22(4):406–22.
146. Smith CA, Mont S, Traver G, Sekhar KR, Crooks PA, Freeman ML. Targeting Enox1 in tumor stroma increases the efficacy of fractionated radiotherapy. Oncotarget. 2016 Nov 22;7(47):77926–36.
147. Smith PN, Kuhlman S, Wolford-Clevenger C, Faulk R, D’Amato D, Granato S. Interpersonal trauma, posttraumatic stress disorder symptoms, and the interpersonal theory of suicide in women seeking shelter from intimate partner violence. Journal of Aggression, Maltreatment & Trauma. 2016 Sep;25(8):812–30.
148. Sofko CA, Currier JM, Drescher KD. Prospective associations between changes in mental health
149. Soll JM, Sobol RW, Mosammaparast N. Regulation of DNA alkylation damage repair: Lessons and therapeutic opportunities. Trends in Biochemical Sciences. 2016 Nov 2; epub ahead of print.
150. Spillane M, Willoughby DS. Daily overfeeding from protein and/or carbohydrate supplementation for eight weeks in conjunction with resistance training does not improve body composition and muscle strength or increase markers indicative of muscle protein synthesis and myogenesis in resistance-trained males. Journal of Sports Science & Medicine. 2016 Mar;15(1):17–25.
151. Sternberg ML, Sexton JA. Osteochondroma. The Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2016 Dec;51(6):e145–6.
152. Swingle M, Volmar C-H, Saldanha SA, Chase P, Eberhart C, Salter EA, D'Arcy B, Schroeder CE,
Golden JE, Wierzbicki A, Hodder P, Honkanen RE . An ultra-high-throughput screen for catalytic inhibitors of serine/threonine protein phosphatases types 1 and 5 (PP1C and PP5C). Journal of Biomolecular Screening. 2017;22(1):21–31.
153. Taihei Itoh, Takumi Yamada, Ken Okumura. Atrial fibrillation driven by scar-related atrial flutter. EP: Europace. 2016 Nov;18(11):1718–1718.
154. Taylor MS, Choi C-S, Bayazid L, Glosemeyer KE, Baker CCP, Weber DS. Changes in vascular reactivity and endothelial Ca(2+) dynamics with chronic low flow. Microcirculation. 2017 Jan 20; epub ahead of print.
155. Teplick R. Chloride conundrums. Anesthesiology. 2016 Oct;125(4):622–4.
156. Thomeer M, Reczek C, Thomeer MB. Happiness and sexual minority status. Archives of Sexual Behavior. 2016 Oct;45(7):1745–58.
157. Thota PN, Vennalaganti P, Vennelaganti S, Young P, Gaddam S, Gupta N, Lieberman D, Sampliner R, Falk GW, Mathur S, Kennedy K, Cash BD, Moawad F, Bansal A, Spaander MC, Bruno MJ, Vargo J, Sharma P. Low risk of high-grade dysplasia or esophageal adenocarcinoma among patients with barrett’s esophagus less than 1 cm (irregular Z line) within 5 years of index endoscopy. Gastroenterology. 2016 Dec 14; epub ahead of print.
158. Troyanovsky B, Bitko V, Pastukh V, Fouty B, Solodushko V. The functionality of minimal PiggyBac Transposons in mammalian cells. Molecular Therapy. Nucleic acids. 2016 Oct 4;5(10):e369.
159. Tyagi N, Srivastava SK, Arora S, Omar Y, Ijaz ZM, Al-Ghadhban A, Deshmukh SK, Carter JE, Singh AP, Singh S. Comparative analysis of the relative potential of silver, Zinc-oxide and titanium-dioxide nanoparticles against UVB-induced DNA damage for the prevention of skin carcinogenesis. Cancer Letters. 2016 Dec 1;383(1):53–61.
160. Vandewaa EA, Turnipseed DL, Cain G. Panacea or placebo? An evaluation of the value of emotional intelligence in healthcare workers. Journal of Health & Human Services Administration. 2016 Spring;38(4):438–77.
161. Varner S, Langhinrichsen-Rohling J, Bell TR. Persisting generalized anxiety disorder and physical health symptoms 18 months after the deepwater horizon oil spill: A community sample. Journal of Community Psychology. 2016;44(8):1011–26.
162. Vickers SM, Vickers AL. Lessons learned from mentors and heroes on leadership and surgical resilience. Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery : official journal of the Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract. 2017 Jan;21(1):1–11.
163. Wagner W. Charles Hales (1941-2015). Pulmonary Circulation. 2016 Sep;6(3):402–3.
164. Warkentin M, Johnston AC, Shropshire J, Barnett WD. Continuance of protective security behavior: A longitudinal study. Decision Support Systems. 2016;92:25–35.
165. Wei Liu, Kovaleski JE, Kepple TM, Wolfe J, Decoux B, McCarthy JP, Singh J, Lewis CE. Does t’ai chi gait reduce external knee adduction moment? Journal of Alternative & Complementary Medicine. 2016 Oct;22(10):818–23.
166. Whaley A, Gillis WE. Leadership development programs for health care middle managers: An exploration of the top management team member perspective. Health Care Manage Rev. 2016 Oct 14; epub ahead of print.
167. White S, Stopka S, Nimityongskul P, Jorgensen D. Transgluteal approach for drainage of obturator internus abscess in pediatric patients. Journal of Pediatric Orthopedics. 2017 Jan;37(1):e62–6.
168. Williams BR, Bailey A, Goode PS, Burgio KL, Bailey FA. An ethic of heroism shapes next of Kin’s perceptions of veterans’ end-of-life care in Veterans Affairs medical centers. Military Medicine. 2016 Nov;181(11):e1575–80.
169. Williams SG, Turner-Henson A, Langhinrichsen-Rohling J, Azuero A. Depressive symptoms in 9th graders: Stress and physiological contributors. Applied Nursing Research. 2017;34:24–8.
170. Williams SG, Langhinrichsen-Rohling J, Wornell C, Finnegan H. Adolescents transitioning to high school. The Journal of School Nursing : the official publication of the National Association of School Nurses. 2017 Jan 1;1059840516686840.
171. Williams SG, Turner-Henson A, Davis S, Soistmann HC. Relationships among perceived stress, bullying, cortisol, and depressive symptoms in ninth-grade adolescents. Biological Research for Nursing. 2017 Jan;19(1):65–70.
172. Williams SG. Mental health issues related to sexual orientation in a high school setting. The Journal of School Nursing : the official publication of the National Association of School Nurses. 2017 Jan 1;1059840516686841.
173. Wolford-Clevenger C, Smith PN. The conditional indirect effects of suicide attempt history and psychiatric symptoms on the association between intimate partner violence and suicide ideation. Personality and Individual Differences. 2017;106:46–51.
174. Wolford-Clevenger C, Brem MJ, Elmquist J, Florimbio AR, Smith PN, Stuart GL. A test of the interpersonal-psychological theory of suicide among arrested domestic violence offenders. Psychiatry Research. 2017 Jan 12;249:195–9.
175. Wright A. REDCap: A Tool for the Electronic Capture of Research Data. Journal of Electronic Resources in Medical Libraries. 2016 Oct;13(4):197–201.
176. Young SM, Pruett JA, Colvin ML. Comparing help-seeking behavior of male and female survivors of sexual assault: A content analysis of a hotline. Sex Abuse. 2016 Nov 18; epub ahead of print.
177. Zak M, Ledbetter M, Maertens P. Infantile Lhermitte-Duclos disease treated successfully with rapamycin. Journal of Child Neurology. 2016 Dec 8; epub ahead of print.
178. Zak M, Means O, Cason B, Brooks R. Management of severe burn microstomia. Eplasty. 2016;16:ic45.
179. Zareian R, Susilo ME, Paten JA, McLean JP, Hollmann J, Karamichos D, Messer CS, Tambe DT, Saeidi N, Zieske JD, Ruberti JW. Human corneal fibroblast pattern evolution and matrix synthesis on mechanically biased substrates. Tissue Engineering. Part A. 2016 Oct;22(19–20):1204–17.
180. Zubair H, Azim S, Srivastava SK, Ahmad A, Bhardwaj A, Khan MA, Patel GK, Arora S, Carter JE, Singh S, Singh AP. Glucose metabolism reprogrammed by overexpression of IKKε promotes pancreatic tumor growth. Cancer Research. 2016 Dec 15;76(24):7254–64.
Return to Table of Contents